Push Gaming is a privately held, UK based gaming provider, launched in 2010 and best known for producing mobile compatible, high-quality gaming content for online casinos. The company is led by a team of industry experts, with the accumulative experience in different types of gaming fields and a shared ambition to create games that will engage and entertain the players.
Over the years, Push Gaming has formed partnerships with some of the most reputable operators and providers in the business. In 2016, their first progressive slots were launched in cooperation with Betsson group and 2017 is the year when the developer's “portrait-only” designed slot first saw the light of day. The trail of success continued with Tiki Tumble slot released in 2018 and a partnership was formed with Gaming Innovation Group in the same year.
Push Gaming has so far released around two dozens of games, with an average return to the player percentage between 96.5% and over 97% on a medium to high volatility. Currently (or at least until the public opinion is formed on their future games), some of their highest ranked slots and the best representatives of Push Gaming style are Tiki Tumble, Turn It Up, Fat Rabbit, Wild Swarm, and Blaze of Ra.
1. Tiki Tumble – a 5x4/20-payline slot set against wild Hawaiian nature, Tiki Tumble produces 96.49% RTP and offers an array of winning possibilities. When the Wild Nudging feature activates, the stacked Wild icons will be pushed down, potentially forming new winning combinations. Free Spins are also included and a multiplier is added for every payout generated in the bonus rounds. The number of Free Spins that can be triggered is unlimited, as is the multiplying level, which goes up with every extra spin.
2. Turn It Up – featuring a Rock 'n' Roll theme, Turn It Up is a medium variance slot with 96.5% RTP with a somewhat unique concept – in this game, the losing spins can result in higher payouts since every single dry spin will contribute to the Reel Enhancer. Additional rounds will be unlocked after a certain amount of non-winning spins, giving some extra edge to the player. During the base game, Win Spin Bonus can be randomly triggered, awarding Reel Enhancers in one of three versions:
• Wild Symbol Conversion Enhancer;
• Symbol Removal Enhancer;
• Multiplier Enhancer;
3. Fat Rabbit – 5x5 slot with 50 paylines, Fat Rabbit is a bubbly looking slot with the Growing Wild feature that can increase the size of the Rabbit Wild after every eaten carrot. When the Wild icon and the Carrot land on the same position at the same time, Free Spins session will be activated, during which the bunny will collect the carrots and fill the Carrot Meter. Harvest Feature can be randomly unlocked while the reels are spinning, adding extra Wild Carrot across the columns.
4. Wild Swarm – another animal-themed slot, Wild Swarm produces 97.03% RTP on an extended gameplay and introduces quite a few bonus features. Free Games are triggered by the Hive icons, while the Chest icons will set in motion the Pick Feature with an Instant Prize. The prize can also be unlocked in the base game or the Swarm Mode, revealing multipliers, more spins, and Sticky Wild Enhancement with Shifting and Expanding Wilds. Collectible Bees will appear during the main game and the above mentioned Swarm Mode activates when the Hive explodes, awarding spins and adding Wild icons on the reels.
5. Blaze of Ra – played on 5x4 grid with 40 betways, Blaze of Ra is an Ancient Egypt themed slot with a Nudging Wild and Free Games Feature. Nudging Wilds are triggered by the Ra symbol. When it lands on the top reel positions on at least one of the reels, Ra will be nudged down as other reels continue to spin. Free Spins will be initiated with the Scarab icons and while the bonus rounds are in progress, reels 1, 3, and 5 will be stacked with Ra icon; the feature re-triggers if more Scarabs land during the bonus spins.
Slots by Push Gaming usually employ the standard video slots structure with 5 reels and 3 to 4 rows. The exceptions are rare but present.
Cluster Pays – these are the slots that generate payouts when clusters are formed on the reels. The number of symbols forming a cluster varies and with Jammin' Jars, at least 8 icons must be clustered for a payout to be triggered.
Double Reel – for some reason, these types of slots are not as common as one might expect. In Double Reel slots, both sets of reels can be active at the same time forming separate payout combinations. In Dragon Sisters, each of the reels has a different Scatter Dragon icon.
Classic Slots – unlike video slots, classic variants only have 3 reels and, as a rule, feature Fruits and 7s as the main symbols. The Hidden Temple comes with a little thematic twist, combining a classic slot and a martial arts-anime aesthetics.
Progressive Slots - aka jackpot slots with increasing monetary prize that can be hit at any given moment. Push Gaming launched their first progressives (Powerforce Heroes and Powerforce Villains) in cooperation with Betsson in 2016.
You will have plenty of options when selecting a casino to play Push Gaming slots – LeoVegas, Mr Green, and William Hill, being some of the most popular choices. A lot of Push Gaming partnering operators are UKGC and MGA licenced, using SSL encryption technology to protect their members and ensure a safe gaming environment.